Thursday, February 14, 2019

2/14/2019

"Happy Valentine's Day!" How is everyone this morning? I just got up and I am drinking my first cup of coffee. It is seven forty-six in the morning and thirty-four degrees outside. My husband and I are the only ones awake in the house and I feel pretty rested even though I was up a few times last night. I took the new medication that was prescribed by my doctor last night for bedtime and it kept me asleep most of the night and I feel rested now and not so groggy.

I have my primary care doctor appointment this morning to do a checkup and get refills of my diabetes medications. I am still having an issue with high blood sugars because of the epidural procedure I had, but it is coming down slowly. My first cup of coffee tastes so good this morning and warming me up. I had my husband put the dogs outside to go potty so that I could get a chance to wake up and enjoy my coffee since they are my babies they want momma's attention the minute I wake up.

For my daily stuff today, I will be doing some grant research after I take care of my everyday stuff. The new schedule I came up with works better so that I am not sitting at my computer all day and night. Everything gets done and I still have time to spend with my husband and dogs which is nice.

I have changed my cover pictures on most of my sites to include all published books so far. Hopefully, as long as everything goes right, I should be publishing a new one sometime next week. That is very exciting for me and I love putting my stories out there.

I can't state this enough, but every book that is sold, a quarter of the royalties go to my nonprofit charity to help the homeless regain their self-sufficiency and assist in ending hunger. I feel very passionate about this cause and I hope that everyone would join me in the fight against hunger and poverty.

If you don't want to buy a book, there are PayPal buttons on each site to make a donation to. This is a worldwide issue that needs to be addressed. Here in America, our homeless are being put in jails because of where they sleep or hang out. Our society sees them as an eyesore and Mayors are pushing and forcing them out of cities and into counties so that they won't have to deal with them, which to me is unfair, but who am I to judge our politicians for their work.

Anyway, let's stand together and help the situation instead of pushing it aside. I will end this post here and wish everyone a beautiful day and a very "Happy Birthday" to those celebrating today. May you have many more to come. Take care and be blessed.

hopestationusa.com

Paypal Fundraising
paypal.com/us/fundraiser/charity/1446573


No comments:

Post a Comment