Wednesday, February 20, 2019

2/20/2019

Good morning. It is six fifty-four in the morning and thirty-seven degrees outside. The wind is blowing hard and we are under a wind advisory. I can see the large moon which keeps being hidden by the blowing clouds. It is a day I wish I didn't have to go outside, but I have a doctor's appointment this morning. my husband was up before I got up and no he is taking a nap before we have to go. I might let him stay home while I go to my appointment.

I finished almost everything last night that was on my schedule which feels better now that I can finish my whole list without running out of a day. I still have a book to finish which is almost there and another that I need to be working on and have done by next weekend.

I felt pretty good last night and I felt that I slept really nice. I don't remember any dreams or nightmares. I know that I got a couple times to use the bathroom but was still able to go right back to sleep.

Sorry, I had to lay back down due to my medication. It is now nine sixteen in the morning and I am still a little groggy, but I am trying to wake up. I am still feeling positive and look forward to the future for us and my nonprofit. I have been busy making plans and working things out ahead of time to make sure everything gets taken care of.

Today I will be editing the first book that is finished and getting it ready for publishing. I am excited about it and it will be considered a young adult book. The other book that is almost finished will be done today too. So there will be a couple of books in the editing phase and then I can finish working on another book that has fifteen thousand words already written in it. I will be keeping positive.

My only issue is the funding to pay for marketing which will be coming soon and then all books will be marketed and hopefully, sales will pick up. I love to see my books being read and bought. I hope you get your copy soon.

Well, it is time to post this so that I can move on to the next thing on my schedule. I hope everyone is blessed today in their endeavors and please keep those sleeping out in the cold in your thought and prayers. "Happy Birthday" to those who were born on this day and may you have many more. Take care.

Paypal Fundraising

My Website

Amazon Author Page

No comments:

Post a Comment