Monday, February 18, 2019

2/18/2019

Good morning to all of my friends, old and new. It is seven thirty-eight in the morning ad thirty-nine degrees outside here in Dalton, Georgia. It is actually pretty outside as the clouds are breaking up. I am still a little tired due to being up so much last night. Constant bathroom trips all night and two accidents.

I have gotten the dogs fed and outside to potty and my husband is sitting here drinking coffee with me. I am curious as to how my day is going to go. I completed all but one thing on my schedule yesterday but I was running an errand which took some time away, so it was still a productive day.

Today, I have nowhere to go and plan on completing my schedule list today. Today is the day I spend crafting which I need to get the back room organized in order to find half of my crafting stuff. It is buried back there somewhere. I think I am going to make some pillows today. These will be sold at the flea market once I get enough stuff to sell.

My book will be completed today. It was the one thing I didn't get to yesterday, so today is the day I complete it. Everything is moving nicely and I do feel pretty good and positive today. I don't know what my husband has to do today but it would give me some peace and quiet in the house if he leaves with the roommates to go to Chattanooga, Tennessee.

It got pretty cold last night and my thoughts were on those sleeping outside. I am still working on my program details to help get some of them off the streets and into a program that will help them get back on their feet and into their own apartment and out of the cold. I spent some time working on the program details to include in the grant proposal.

Well, it is Monday and a new week, so I need to get things working here so that I can complete everything. I wish everyone a prosperous Monday and a "Happy Birthday to those celebrating today. Take care and may you have many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment