Friday, February 22, 2019

2/22/2019

Good morning all. it is six forty this morning and forty-four degrees outside and wet. It has been raining since yesterday and it makes for a very wet day today. I have been up and down most of the night and finally decided to get up at six. I am having my first cup of coffee with my husband who has slept most of the night.

Today will be a good day since I am getting an early start to my day. I will be finishing off my book that I have been trying to get finished all week, but other things popped up like my back room was in chaos and I just can't function when there is chaos. I will also be getting a short story for the site done today and some marketing.

I lost a day somewhere because I thought today was Saturday until I looked at my calendar. I do that every now and then. I get so tied up in getting things done and with my broken sleep, I lose a day and sometimes I have lost two days.

Today I am going to stay positive and look to the future for better things. The past has held me long enough and it is time to kick the past in the butt and move on to better things. Everyone all through my life has always put me down and made me feel lower than dirt, but today I take my life back and I will do what I need to do in order to make a better future.

I have many stories that need to be told and I want everyone reading my books. Very soon I will be able to pay for marketing ads, but right now I have to stay with free advertising which is still good. I think that most of my books could sell themselves just with the story itself.

Well, in closing I would like to send my thoughts and prayers out to those who are living outside. May they be safe, fed, and warm. If you would like to assist my organization in helping the homeless regain their self-sufficiency please make a donation here.

Paypal Fundraising
paypal.com/us/fundraiser/charity/1446573

Also, remember that every book purchased, a quarter of all book royalties go into the organization to help out giving her a residual income. You can find my books on eBay, but here are the links to Amazon and also on this site.

My Website
http://brandidpayne.com/

Amazon Author Page
amazon.com/author/brandipayne

So, show your support and make a donation. We need to help these people get off the streets because that is no way to live. other than that, I want to wish everyone an awesome day and be blessed. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment