Saturday, February 2, 2019

2/2/2019

Hello everyone. It is me again, lol. I just got up from a nap with my husband since we got up so early this morning to go to the flea market. We did okay I guess, it was nothing to write home about. I am thinking that it might not work out going tomorrow. There were so many people there and the sun felt so good to be shining, but people did not seem to be interested in what we were offering or had for sale.

It was nice talking to people as much as I could, but when you mention helping support the homeless or our efforts in ending hunger, people just shrugged their shoulders and walked away. It was almost disgusting and making me sick to my stomach how people could be so cold and not have an ounce of compassion for people who have to sleep on cold concrete I the winter and that they have to eat from dumpsters.

One thing that I do know is that because people behave like that when it comes to the homeless, is that it will never make me give up on them. My passion and compassion are too strong and there will be people who come by and give large donations and that I just have to be patient.

Other than that, I am just getting up and have some writing to do which will take up the rest of my night and I will be up late since we are not doing the flea market tomorrow. I will clean house while everyone is gone to do their thing at the flea market. I almost wonder why I clean it because with all of the grown adults in this house, it never stays clean for long and it looks like I don't clean at all.

Well, allow me to end this post here before I get on a rant and rave session and get some of my writing done. I have to make up for an article that I didn't write yesterday plus the new one for today. I swear there is never enough time in a day, but I will get it done and caught up.

I hope everyone has a blessed evening and to everyone celebrating a birthday today, Happy Birthday" and may you have many more to come. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment