Tuesday, February 26, 2019

2/26/2019

Good morning everyone. It is eight thirty in the morning and thirty-seven degrees outside here in Dalton, Georgia. The sun is shining but you can still feel the coldness. I just got up and I am enjoying my first cup of coffee while the dogs are outside going potty. I did manage to get some things done last night before bed but today is a new day with a fresh new start at things.

my husband and I have our disability review today which we have every year just to update things. I hate these appointments because I have to sit in the waiting room full of people and it drives my anxiety up to where I feel nausea.

Other than that, We have nothing left to do except for me to write and get my goals reached today. I have two books in editing and my current work in progress already has fifteen thousand words to it, so I need to get working on it to hopefully have it done before Sunday.

I will be getting my tweets done today and a little free marketing done to get my books noticed. I am finally caught up and on schedule, so things should fall into place now and moving forward. My husband has been such a good source of support for me and I really appreciate him and love him to death.

I will also be working on my nonprofit stuff a little today to keep it moving forward. I wrote a couple of articles last night about our adventures here lately with feeding the homeless and the plans we have so far for Hope Station USA. I have a goal to meet to do this Georgia state walk and I plan on making the journey in September after some conditioning of my health and body.

Well, it is time to get my day started and my next cup of coffee. I wish everyone well and have an awesome day because you are great at what you do. To everyone celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday", and may you have many more. Take care and be blessed and a blessing to someone else less fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment