Friday, March 1, 2019

3/1/2019

Happy March to everyone! We are already three months into this new year and soon the holidays will be upon us again. So, how is everyone doing today? It is Friday and the weekend is here again. Do you have any plans for the weekend? I plan on sitting here and writing my next book.

Our checks got screwed up this month because the agent we went down to see got our account number wrong and now we have to wait until the bank sends it back and then for the Social Security Administration to resend it, so it could be a week before we see our money and that means all of our bills are going to be rejected at the bank which is going to cause all kinds of fees. We could be so lucky. :(

Last night I sat here and gathered all my information for our nonprofits new program and started putting together a grant proposal. It will take a lot of work but I believe it to be a huge benefit to the community. It would be one giant step to assist the homeless in getting off the streets and becoming self-sufficient. I have created a crowdfunding account and hopefully, we will begin getting donors to help us fund this project.

Other than that, it has been raining here in Dalton, Georgia for several days and it is still raining. It is one of those days where you just want to stay in bed and sleep. My husband went back to bed, the dogs are sleeping with him, and I am sitting here getting some things done. I have to play catch up on a couple days as far as the certain things that needed to be done.

Basically, it is just writing a short story for an erotica book I am working on, a couple of articles that need to be submitted, some editing on one of my books to get it ready for publishing, and then a short story for another book which will become a freebie in exchange for an email address.

Then the rest of what day I have left will be my free time, but I don't know what that is, lol. A writer's life is never dull and boring, nor is it never finished because there is always something to do or finish.

Well, time to get started so that I can get everything completed. I wish everyone a happy and safe Friday and a very "Happy Birthday" to everyone that was born on this date. Take care and do something nice for someone less fortunate today.

No comments:

Post a Comment