Thursday, March 7, 2019

3/7/2019

Good morning everyone. How are you? It is nine forty in the morning and the sun is shining here in Dalton, Georgia but it is still on the chilly side with the temperature at thirty-five degrees outside. I woke up with a small headache this morning. I feel like I have a hangover but haven't had a drink or a beer in years. I check my sugar thinking it might be running extremely high but it wasn't. I can't figure out why I feel like this.

Anyway, I began writing my next book the other day and it is moving right along. I am currently working on two books at one time now. I am trying to finish one but I need the full two weeks on the new book because of all the information that will be in it. it will be a monster when I am done, plus it will have a companion book to go with it.

I took a break yesterday from writing because I have to get my walking schedule done and did a quarter of a mile walk yesterday to time myself. I will now be in training for the charity walk in September. I now have a support team put together for me and I still have a lot of work to do to put things together so when I am cleared by the doctor August thirty first I will leave for the walk approximately two weeks later.

I still have to coordinate the timeline for my walking to figure out how long it will take me to complete the walk. As it stands we are looking at three weeks, but I think it will be just a little longer than that considering I will be walking a mile every hour as of right now. the walk will be a leisurely walk and not a speed walk, so computations have to be done.

My legs are a little sore from walking the block yesterday which is good because not only will I be losing the weight, it has the terrain of hills around here which give me the advantage of training will hills. I will be walking around the block which totals a quarter of a mile once daily for two weeks, then I will bump it up to two times around for two weeks up until I reach a mile which is four times around the block. Once I have hit that mark and walked it for two weeks, I will be taking it to the main road with my husband sitting at a five-mile checkpoint and begin walking five-mile intervals every day until I am conditioned for this walk.

The walk will be a journey for me, but it is to raise awareness and collect donations for the new project will seriously benefit the homeless and the community. I still have press releases to make, a list of everything I will be carrying on my person while walking, I need to print up flyers for my husband to have while sitting at checkpoints. It will all come together. I have faith in myself.

Sorry, I got pulled away from this to drive a car to the shop. it is now one nineteen in the afternoon and the sun is shining and it is not so cold outside. I will go ahead and end this post since I was taken away and lost my train of thought. Take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment