Friday, March 15, 2019

3/15/2019

Good morning everyone. How are you this morning? "Happy Friday" to all. the weekend is here and it is time to celebrate good times, come on. It is nice and sunny here with the temperatures in the sixties. The dogs were just put out in the back yard and I just took all my medications and insulins. Once I get done writing this post, it will be time to get on the treadmill for my first walk today.

I woke up feeling pretty bad this morning where I stayed in bed until about eleven when I could actually get up. I had been up and down all night and felt like crap. I have things to get done and I can not afford to let things get in the way like being sick.

Today will be a good positive day if it kills me. I will be getting a lot of writing done today and tomorrow to have more books ready for editing. I am excited about getting the second book in my "How I Survived" series done and it will be full of great information for everyone. It is on addictions.

I hope everyone will have an awesome day and be blessed with whatever your hands touch. I need to get going and I wish for everyone to have a great day and be safe. "Happy Birthday" to those who were born on this date and may you have many more.

I know that this post is a little shorter than normal, but after posting last night, I need to get other things done today. Please show your support by clicking a link below and making a donation to help end homelessness and hunger. Take care.

Paypal Fundraising


No comments:

Post a Comment