Monday, March 4, 2019

3/4/2019

Good morning. It is now eight twenty-seven in the morning and a chilly twenty-three degrees here in Dalton, Georgia. I just got up a few minutes ago, but my husband has been up for an hour or so and he stated that was snowing outside earlier and I missed it. I always seem to miss the snow. we haven't seen but a dusting here all year and then it melts so quickly.

I just got my first cup of coffee and just brought the dogs back inside from pottying. They are eating now while some have cuddled back up in the bed where it is warm. I can't believe how cold it is outside and it makes me glad we didn't move yet and go further North or we would be freezing at this point. I have been watching the weather and where we are going to move to is still getting hit with those snow storms.

I am waking up a little more the longer I sit here and I am looking forward to starting my day and getting stuff done. I sat last night working on my route for the charity walk and marking my five-mile checkpoints for my husband to be at while I walk to him. It looks like I will be walking through several towns and not so much flatland with nothing in sight which is good.

Well, it is time to go, I have other things that need to get done. I am feeling pretty good today and want to keep up the momentum, so I want to wish everyone a "Happy Monday" and for those who were born on this date, "Happy Birthday". Take care and remember to keep those sleeping out in the cold in your thoughts and prayers.



No comments:

Post a Comment