Tuesday, March 19, 2019

3/19/2019

Good morning everyone! It is such a lovely day here today and I just got back from the endocrinologist which is going to be taking over my diabetes care. I will also have diet management too. I just got the dogs fed and they are happy now, and I just got off the phone calling about our cabin that will be placed on our property in Tennessee at the end of May. I just gave them the specifics of what size and they build to suit. So, things are moving nicely there.

I have been busy helping around the house with everyone cleaning and getting ready to set up the pool too. I have my list of stuff that needs to get done by tomorrow, but that is fine because I can do it. I am going to be looking into getting a paid ad out for my books which hopefully will boost sales. There are so many things to do so I won't hold everyone up this morning with a really long post, but I do want to update everyone on my progress.

I am here taking care of things while my husband went to his sister's house for a visit. I would have gone too but I need to get things done here for myself since it has been all about the house the last couple of days. I need to get back into my writing.

I had to change my writing schedule again to make sure everything hits my schedule on time. I hate being thrown off schedule and having to change things again. I am back to working on one book with two in the editing phase and one more waiting to be finished after this current one I am working on.

I am still pushing my nonprofit stuff as well. I need to get some things done for it. We are hoping to have the funding for the new project by the end of the year so that we can break ground on building the new community for the homeless and help them begin their journey to self-sufficiency. It will be a momentous occasion for us.

Well, let me get off here and get things going so that I can have some free time for my husband when he gets home. I hope everyone has an awesome day and "Happy Birthday" to everyone born on this date. May you have many more to come.

If you would like to help out and show your support, please click one of the links below.

Paypal Fundraising

No comments:

Post a Comment