Saturday, March 2, 2019

3/2/2019

Good morning everyone. How are we doing this fine Saturday morning? It is fifty-four degrees here in Dalton, Georgia and cloudy. The rain has finally stopped for now and the sun is even trying to shine through the clouds. It looks to be a good day so far. I am hopeful though.

Yesterday I got through most of my schedule but had some catching up on some articles to get back on schedule with those. I still have just a couple more to do which won't take very long to do. I still have some writing to do on one book to get it finished which today is its deadline and I think I will be able to get most if not all of it done today, because tomorrow starts a new book and I will need all of the two weeks to get it written.

I have been working on planning the build of our house since it won't be long before we are moving there. We plan on moving around May or June. I am so excited about moving and having a new fresh life with my husband and dogs. It will be a nice fresh start and we will have something to show for our lives.

I got one crowdfunding page set up the other day to begin trying to pull donations in for our homeless project which I am proud of. I am hopeful that when I begin writing grant proposals that we get the necessary funding needed to begin breaking ground.

We will have volunteers coming out to help us build and then a grand opening barbeque will be nice to have when we are ready. I am hoping that we can have one location set up before the end of the year. We are all hopeful here at Hope Station USA that things will go nicely.

Well, allow me to say goodbye for now since I have things that need to get caught up on. I will leave a link down below in case you would like to make a donation to help us help the homeless and give them their life back.

I wish everyone a sweet Saturday and may you have many blessings. I wish everyone born on this date a very "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment