Sunday, March 24, 2019

3/24/2019

Good morning everyone. It is me again, lol. We got back yesterday from our property where we spent the night Friday night so that we could get some more cleaned up. We have the area where our house is going to go and spent days clearing up the banks that were street front so that the property would look better.

We were informed on Friday that we have to have a soil map done for the septic tank, so I have to call him tomorrow to see how much that is going to cost us, but I am hopeful that everything will be okay. I would hate to have to come this far to say it wouldn't pass, but the owner stated that it passed from the beginning when they first got the property so I will remain positive.

We signed our contracts on Friday and had them notarized, so it is official that we are buying this property which makes me very happy. We are hoping to move there around the first of June and we can finish clearing the property while we live there. We have 2.88 acres and will probably get the lot next to us which will make us buying about 6.5 acres in total.

It is beautiful up there and I noticed how friendly everyone was. there are no neighbors on either side of us except for one neighbor who is two lots over from us. It is very quiet except for hearing a turkey every now and then. We slept in our car and heard a few owls, but that is all. There are deer everywhere and the landscaping is phenomenal.

I have pictures that I will post of our two-day trip and how much we have gotten done with there only being two of us doing the work. We got a bit of sun and the temperature was in the mid to upper sixties while we were there. I loved it and to think that we will have something of our own that no one can take from us.

Well, I need to catch up on some things since we weren't here and I will post again tomorrow, so have an awesome day everyone. To those born on this date, have a "Happy Birthday" and many more to come.

If you want to help our charity end hunger and homelessness, please click on one of the links below and make a donation. We greatly appreciate it.

Paypal Fundraising














No comments:

Post a Comment