Friday, March 29, 2019

3/29/2019

Good morning to all. It is nine forty-four in the morning and sunny outside here in Dalton, Georgia. I hope everyone is thankful that today is Friday and that this will be the last weekend in March. I can't believe that April is already here and every day is a Spring morning. I can hear the birds outside chirping and my dogs have eaten and gone outside only to come back inside and go back to sleep on the bed.

My husband is outside working on his truck giving it a tune-up and getting it ready for our trip to the property at the end of May. He just came in and stated that he was finished and that he was going to take it for a test ride to see how it runs now that everything is new on it. I just went out and heard him start it up and it sounds great.

I have to get some writing done today since my time is running short on having this next book finished. I am halfway through it and love the storyline. I will be working on it most of the day today and then some more tomorrow. I have to have it done by Monday morning when I am scheduled to start another book which will be the next book in my nonfiction series "How I Survived".

I also will be getting back on the treadmill today since I have been hurting too much to get up and do anything. I have alarms set for all my treadmill walks, my medications, and my insulin checks. When we move up to the property we will not have any power for a minute because we will have to build another room to set up the breaker box.

We will probably be without power for about a month I figure because we will also have to build our septic tank and have it inspected before we build the kitchen and pantry where the breaker box will be located. It is all good though and I can't wait.

Well, it is time to move on to something else that needs my attention. I hope everyone has an awesome Friday and for those who were born on this date, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more to come.

Show your support for our charity project of ending hunger and homelessness by clicking one of the link below and making your donation. Any amount will further our cause. Take care.


Paypal Fundraising

No comments:

Post a Comment