Saturday, March 9, 2019

3/9/2019

Good morning everyone. How are you? I am doing okay this morning just having a small cold that I have been battling for the last couple of days. Sorry for not being here yesterday, but had to run errands since we finally got our checks and had to go pay bills and all with late fees. Then, we had to go run an errand for a friend who was busy with what else I don't know.

It is ten nineteen in the morning, fifty degrees outside, and very rainy. There was a thunderstorm most of the night and yesterday it was difficult driving with heavy rain and flooding going on, but we made it. I am enjoying my first cup of coffee and I have taken all of my medications and insulin. With errands and me not feeling so good, it has been difficult focusing and concentrating on any writing.

Today I just have one errand to run and that is to the bank to make a withdrawal and then to the store to pick up some cleaning supplies. I feel like crap, but hopefully, it gets better. I am still currently working on two manuscripts at once. I work on one during the day and the second one in the evening. I am hopeful that both will be done by next Saturday. That would make four books in the editing process and then publishing them.

My sugar is still out of whack and I have an appointment this coming week for an insulin pump to be given to me to help with my battle of diabetes. I began my charity walk training the other day and I am walking every day even in the rain because during the walk it will not always be sunny, so I train in the elements as well.

I am looking forward to the walk and my GoFundMe account just became live, so show your support by making a donation. I want to raise homelessness awareness, raise money for food and supplies during the walk, as well as raising money for the new project that we think will be a huge benefit to the homeless and the communities they live in.

I will be interviewing homeless individuals during the walk and placing their story in a book that I will be writing in November because I want everyone to get to know these individuals' story of why they became homeless. Not everyone out there is homeless because of drugs and alcohol. I will be making this journey for myself as well to do a thorough cleanse of things from within myself. There are some things that I need to let go of and this walk will make it possible.

I have the support of my husband on everything, but I am always met with adversity even in the home we live in. Being made fun of and told it is stupid to walk doesn't do a lot for me mentally, but I know that I can do this and that it will change things tremendously in our communities. We need, and the homeless need this new project to make them feel human again and get back to work.

Well, I need to go and get things done for today so I will publish this post now. Thank you so much for listening and we appreciate you. To anyone making a donation, thank you from the bottom of my heart. The homeless thanks you and appreciates it very much. Just remember to click the link below to make a donation.

I wish everyone an awesome day and keep those sleeping outside in your thoughts and prayers. I wish everyone a "Happy Birthday" that was born on this date and may you have many more. Take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment