Thursday, March 21, 2019

3/21/2019

Hello everyone. How are you? I am doing pretty good this morning, but a little anxious for tonight because we leave at four in the morning to head to our property and to sign the contracts. Once the contracts are signed, we head for our property to begin clearing it for our house. I am so excited that we are going to own something that no one can take away from us. I will be posting pictures when we return Saturday evening.

We are going to work until we can't see anymore, then sleep in the car, then get up and begin working again and stop about sunset and head for home. So, I won't post pictures until Sunday morning. I will try to post pictures along our journey of building our house and farm. The plan is to become self-sufficient which we will be by the end of the year as far as food goes, but it will take a minute for us to save up the money for solar power which will take up completely off the grid except for the internet.

I went and bought a new weedeater with a steel brush cutting blade and some rakes and a shovel to help in our process of clearing the property. I sat down last night and drew up the dimensions of the house and each room to see which way we were going to have the house facing. It is all a work in progress. Well, I have to get some things done so I will let everyone go for now.

I wish everyone an awesome day and a blessed one. For those of you who were born on this day, a very "Happy Birthday" to you and may you have many more. Anyone care to help a nonprofit out to end homelessness and hunger please click the links below.

Paypal Fundraising


No comments:

Post a Comment