Saturday, March 30, 2019

3/30/2019

Good morning all you early risers on this Saturday morning. It is four fifty-four in the morning and I am sitting here with my husband having coffee. I got quite a bit of writing done yesterday and will get more done today. It looks promising that I will have this next book done by Monday morning and be right on schedule. It is coming done to the next scene of the book which to me is exciting.

I am working on my schedule right now to get a lot done for the day, but because I am up so early I will need a nap this afternoon and that will be getting my dogs back on their schedule too because they have a quiet time nap time with me during the afternoon for a couple of hours. Then, they go back outside to play and be dogs.

I have plenty of things to do and one is posting about my new promotion that begins on Monday and runs through until Friday where my latest book will be free on Amazon. I will be pushing that today on Twitter and Facebook so that everyone can get their copy of it. It is a four book series about a woman becoming a vampire to be with her true love and queen of his country to rule on the throne.

This will be a busy week for me to come because I need to set up tables for my nonprofit to raise funds so that we may be able to keep services going while raising money for our new project that will help end hunger and homelessness and for them to regain their self-sufficiency. We need funding and I have to get it in gear to research foundations that will help fund the project.

Yes, I will be very busy writing books which a percentage of royalties will go to the nonprofit, raising money for the services of the nonprofit, and setting up donation tables, plus searching out funding for the new project that will greatly benefit the community and the homeless. We have had a good response from many of the homeless that will benefit from the project which will be a program that they will graduate from.

So many things to work on with very little time to get it all done, but I am strong enough to handle it all. I have a total of three books in the editing phase that will be ready for publishing soon. I have a lot of books to write and look forward to each one's story. I find bits of myself in the story and it makes it worth writing. Such good therapy for an individual with mental illness.

Well, I will end this post here and get started on other things. I hope everyone has an awesome Saturday and that you will be blessed. Everyone born on this date I want to wish a "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more. Take care.

P.S- Please show your support for our organization on ending hunger and homelessness by clicking a link below and making a donation. We need for all our communities to pull together to get this project up and going to assist the homeless in regaining their self-sufficiency.


Paypal Fundraising

No comments:

Post a Comment