Tuesday, April 2, 2019

4/1/2019 & 4/2/2019

"April Fools Day!" Good morning everyone. Wake up sleepy heads, it's Monday and time to get up and start that work week all over again. I have been up since about six o'clock with my husband and had a cup of coffee with him before he had to leave for a doctor's appointment. We are under a freeze warning this morning here in Dalton, Georgia and it is downright cold outside.

Yesterday was a busy day for me because the pool is being set up and I had to move my desk so everyone can come through to get to it. I sorted and organized my files first before moving it so that everything would be all set to go. I just finished my tweets for the day and I am happy to announce that everyone can get a FREE copy of my latest book from now until Friday. So, get your copy of "Immortal Passion" before time runs out.

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MMYGZ2N

I feel pretty good so far this morning and ready to get to work on everything. I just finished scheduling all my tweets for the day and now I am here with you. We will be going back up to the property this weekend again to clear out some more brush and pay the monthly note on the property. We are excited that we will be moving up there June and seriously look forward to it.

4/2/2019

Hello everyone. I do apologize for not posting this yesterday, but yesterday was a bad day in all. Besides our roommates having their crisis, my husband got stranded when his truck broke down and I had to leave the house and go help him just to come home after being stranded roadside with my husband for hours to have our roommate state that since we bought this property, we haven't helped them around the house anymore which is entirely untrue.

I just chose to clean our room first and make sure we are taken care of before cleaning the front part of the house which most times they are gone when I do clean up. Then, we didn't get up to take our friend to work and she almost lost her job behind it but she knows that if we disappear and she doesn't hear from us that something is wrong.

It was just a bad day all together and ruined it for me today hoping that it would be better. Then, the puppies ate my phone charging cord so I had to go buy another one. There are just so many things going on this month and will get worse come next month because we will be moving June first to our property, so things will get a little crazy getting ready for the move.

well, it is time for me to get some things done for me especially my writing which has lapsed a little because of other things. I want to wish everyone a happy Tuesday and to all of those who were born on this date, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more. Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment