Monday, April 29, 2019

4/29/2019

Good afternoon everyone. It is bright and sunny with a temperature of seventy-two degrees here in Dalton, Georgia. I have been up for a couple of hours now and ready for the day to start. I have already made some calls this morning to set up payments on bills and have had one cup of coffee. I realized last night how short our time is before we move to our property for good and begin the life we want and deserve.

My husband and I are both ready for this move, but I seem to be the one packing everything, but I know he will be the one loading everything. There are many people here today helping to get the pool cleaned up and open for swimming. I can't do a whole lot because I slept on my arm wrong the other night and I pulled something in my shoulder. So, I am incapacitated with my left arm and can't do much except write books and I am happy with that.

I plan on packing some more stuff in the back room today and getting it ready for the move, plus work on some writing. I submitted an article yesterday for publishing on a site that I am working with and plan on writing another article today for submission. It is a great day for writing.

Well, I am going to get started and wish every a "Happy Monday". I want to wish everyone celebrating a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and may you be blessed with many more to come. Please keep the homeless in your prayers as they spend every waking moment trying to survive. Take care.

Paypal Fundraising


No comments:

Post a Comment