Wednesday, April 3, 2019

4/3/2019

Good morning to all. It is seven forty-seven in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia. It is a bit chilly in the thirties but we have a forecast of upper sixties and seventies today which is nice weather. I have been up since five-thirty and took my friend to work for seven. I am feeling okay but still feel a little stressed about things because of it being close to us moving even though it is two months away.

Today, I will be working on my schedule but my husband and I need to take a trip to the Social Security Administration to update our direct deposit first. Everything is a work in progress it seems and everyone's stress levels are moderate.

My apologies, we just got back from social security and the bank so everything is straightened out. I also just finished the housework and now I can get some writing stuff done. Did everyone see yesterday's post about the FREE copy of my latest book? Until Friday you can get the ebook for FREE and I know everyone likes free things, I know I do.

Well, it feels good today knowing my mind is a little clearer and I am in control of my day now. I have a book to work on still, some editing of a finished book, and some marketing strategies to go over and this is all within my writing day, but as far as everything else is concerned, I have some nonprofit stuff to do too.

Well, we are getting into the afternoon and I need to get stuff going. I hope everyone has an awesome day and a blessed one. "Happy Birthday" to those who were born on this date and may you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment