Wednesday, April 17, 2019

4/17/2019

Good morning everyone. It is sixty-seven degrees and very sunny outside today. I just woke up and had my first cup of coffee and let my dogs out. I have to leave in about an hour to go to my back doctor and to pay some bills. I am a little sore today but it is manageable. The bruise over my left kidney is finally starting to go away from my fall in the bathroom but it is still a sore spot to the touch.

I ran both of my finished manuscripts through a spell check and grammar yesterday and made a few corrections and now they are ready for me to read to check for the flow of the story. So, you can say I am beginning the editing phase of those two manuscripts before publishing. That will make seven books published while I am halfway through the next manuscript.

I WILL get some writing done today and get that manuscript closer to being finished. I have fallen behind on my writing schedule due to mental health issues that have been affecting me lately. I spent quite a bit of time with my husband yesterday because I felt depressed and had no reason for it. I love how he cares for me.

I have started another article for another site and should have it submitted today as well. I feel like writing today and through my books, I can release a lot of emotions which make me feel better. Most of my stories are created because of things that I am feeling which helps me therapeutically. I always feel tied to my stories because of my mental illness and my past.

Today, I feel is going to be a good productive day for me and I like the way I feel upon waking up. My medication really has helped me sleep since being prescribed it. As far as my mental health medication go, they can't guarantee that depression or anxiety won't slip through every now and then, but I do have a lot more good days than bad since being put on new medications.

Well, my husband just made and brought me my second cup of coffee and I am enjoying it because it tastes so good this morning for some reason. Last night we sat and discussed the plans for our homestead and came up with some ideas that I have to research and get more information for. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation last night because he mostly leaves everything up to me to take care of but this time he actually put his opinions into the conversation.

Well, I must end this post now so that I can get ready to leave and I wish everyone a blessed day. For those who were born on this date, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more. Please keep the homeless in your prayers and thoughts and do something nice for someone less fortunate today and you will be rewarded for your good deed. Take care.

Paypal Fundraising


No comments:

Post a Comment