Saturday, April 27, 2019

4/27/2019

Hello everyone. It is four thirty in the afternoon with a bright sunny day here in Dalton, Georgia. My morning was to start out nice this morning, but everyday life gets in the way every time. I could not make it to noon without a blow-up between my roommates and I and it just makes it that much easier to move away from them. Everyone here is about drama and it drives me crazy. I told my husband that if I need to get away I will check myself into the hospital.

Other than that, I just finished reorganizing my binder which holds my day's activities in it like my to-do list. I live by this binder and it gets difficult to keep to it on days when there is drama. I am waiting for the day when we get to go back up to the property where I can be calm and less stressed out. I am going to love living up there where it is peaceful and I will be able to write.

As far as my writing goes now, I changed my writing schedule again to start me back to writing on the first of May. I have a plan to write at least three-thousand words per day to stay on my schedule. I still have two books waiting to be edited and halfway through writing the next one. I am hoping that I can finish it within the time frame that I set out for it.

My motivation for writing is there, it is just trying to keep my sanity that is the problem. I have new stories popping into my head as I work on the ones that I have. I probably have enough material to write another forty to fifty books. It is okay though because I love writing and it will become my passion for the rest of my life.

Well, it is time to start dinner and feed people that are unappreciative. I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday afternoon and to those celebrating a birthday, may you have a blessed day and many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment