Sunday, April 14, 2019

4/14/2019


Hello everyone. How are you today? I am feeling pretty good today. The weather is awesome outside and a bit breezy with the clouds moving fast across the sky. I got up and had my coffee around nine this morning and did my house cleaning. I have taken my shower and ready to sit down and write. I have to change up my tweets today to new ones to keep positive and remain that way.

My husband just returned from a visit to his sister's house and is now hanging out with me and the dogs. He has been showing them attention since I got up this morning. Things are looking good for the day and I feel good about it since my emotional break the other night.

Today's writing will include adding another two-thousand to twenty-five-thousand words to the one book I am working on, possibly doing some editing on one of my finished books, and I have been looking into submitting some short stories to magazines for a little extra cash. I know that I have to write another article for the one site that I submit to, but things are looking up.

Later in the week of the twenty-second, we will be taking another trip back up to our property to clear some more and to meet with the consultant to get our soil mapping done. We will have to get our septic permit after that, but the goal is to be able to move up there July first. Which we look forward to and while living on the property we will be able to clear more of it and start the building process of our house.

I know the first year will be the hardest, but after that, we should be able to live a little easier. Our house will be built during the first year and my giant greenhouse and outdoor garden. After that, it will be building the chicken coop, pig pen, and turkey pen. I see my little farm taking shape.

Our cabin and the new car will be paid off around the same time, which means that we can purchase the lots next to ours and expand the farm to add beef cattle and a milking cow for fresh milk. So you see, we have everything planned out. Then it will be time for the solar panels to be installed which will make our homestead fully self-sufficient.

I just spoke with my husband and I am going to draw up a five-year plan which will put in full description every stage of our becoming self-sufficient and homesteading. I look forward to everything and living a solitary life with my husband and family of animals.

Well, time to get to work and make things happen. I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday afternoon and that it be blessed with love and family. "Happy Birthday" to those born on this date and may you be blessed with many more. Take care.

P.S-  If you want to show your support in assisting the homeless regain their self-sufficiency, please click on one of the links below and make a small donation. Remember that buying one of my books will help support the organization as well. Thank you in advance.

Paypal Fundraising


No comments:

Post a Comment