Thursday, April 18, 2019

4/18/2019

Good morning to all. It is six-thirty in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and the sun has not come up yet. it is fifty-eight degrees outside and feels very good. I just woke up and I am having my first cup of coffee while the dogs are outside doing their business. My husband has left already to go take a friend to work.

Yesterday we got to talk to my dad and see how he is doing and it is nice to have a relationship with my dad and I have not heard from my mother in years. I guess she wrote me off and wants nothing to do with me and that is okay with me. I am getting my life together and I wish that she could be a part of it.

I did manage to get some writing done yesterday after the drama of my roommate's wife leaving him again and now everything falls on to me as far as the cleaning and cooking goes. It is a bit much to take on, but I will manage. I did it for the eight months that she was gone the last time. I honestly don't think that she knows what she wants in life.

My husband and I have so much fun when away from the house that when we get back home, the depression sets in and so do the blahs. This has become a depressing place for me to be and it has been affecting my husband as well. We seem to argue a little when at home, but when we leave he becomes silly and makes me laugh.

The same thing happens when we go up to our property. It is peaceful and we seem to have fun together even though it is a lot of work while we are there. I can't wait until we are up there for good. I am almost fifty years old and this will be the first time that I have somewhere that I can call home. It is beautiful and peaceful there and waking up every morning and watching the sun come up will be magnificent and glorious.

Well, today is a new day and there isn't that much house cleaning to do since the dinner dishes were mostly done last night. I have to dust, sweep and mop, on top of cleaning the back room and packing some more stuff up for our move. I am a person who doesn't wait until the last minute to pack everything to move. I make it a planned move and not a rush where some things get left behind.

Well, time to get to work. I wish everyone a blessed day and for those who were born on this date, "Happy Birthday" and may you all have many more. Take care.

Paypal Fundraising


No comments:

Post a Comment