Friday, April 12, 2019

4/12/2019

Hello everyone, it is me again. I know that I have not been posting anything in the last few days because we have been over at a friends house helping out and making a few dollars. I also fell the other night in the bathroom and now I have a nice big bruise on my back about where my kidneys are that hurts plus it did something to both my ankles because they were swollen as big as softballs and I had to use my cane for a few days just to walk because it was painful.

I am now home today and not going anywhere except to the dollar store to buy items that we need, but other than that, I am homebound for the rest of the weekend. I have a couple doctor appointments next week and then we travel up to the property the week after to have the soil mapping done. Once that is done we can make arrangements to move there and get our cabin. We will need $500 to pay for the construction permit for the septic tank but it is good for three years, so it gives us time to build the kitchen and bathroom to be able to hook up too. I can't wait.

I already have an idea where my garden is going to go for the later in the year vegetables and pumpkins for Halloween. I will also have a giant greenhouse constructed for growing all year eventually. Many plans have been made and we can only do what our finances will allow us to do each month but we will get everything going soon.

I want you all to excuse me, but I must vent about something I witnessed the other night and it sickens me not to mention makes me mad. We pulled into a convenience store and the man was there changing out the donuts and there on his cart sat a bag with about twenty-five donuts. when I asked him what they do with them, he stated that he must take them back to the plant for waste and thrown in the garbage.

We have people here and across the world starving, but we throw away so much food that could help feed them. After some research and a few phone calls to merchants, no one donates their extra food to help feed people and it all goes into the trash and recorded as waste. Why could they not donate the food to help feed people and get a tax write off instead of taking a loss as waste. It makes no sense to me. All the food being thrown out could feed so many people. How do you feel about it? People should stand up and fight for those who are starving and hungry. Thank you for allowing me to vent for a minute.

Well, it is time to get things going around here and I have already cleaned the house so now I can catch up on my writing. I would have done some last night but I had a mood swing in which my husband had to sit and hold me while I cried. It was a bad night and being in pain because of not having my medications correctly did a number on me. I am okay now and ready to get myself motivated again.

So, I wish everyone a wonderful Friday and a blessed one. "Happy Birthday" to those that were born on this date and may you have many more to come. Take care everyone and please show your support for the homeless by clicking one of the links below and making a contribution. Take care.

Paypal Fundraising

No comments:

Post a Comment