Wednesday, April 24, 2019

4/24/019

Good morning to everyone and "Happy Humpday"! It is seven twenty-five in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and fifty-two degrees outside. I just got up out of bed with my alarm at seven so that I can begin my schedule and be able to get everything completed. I just let the dogs outside and will be feeding them here shortly.

I went to my doctor's appointment yesterday and instantly fell into a mode of energy. I had so much energy that I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin. I had a hard time sitting in the waiting room waiting to see the doctor and then when I went with her back to her office, I felt like I was speeding while talking with her. She was impressed with my energy because it was a positive attitude and I was clearly focused on life.

Today, I will be getting some writing done on my manuscript and also editing one of my finished manuscripts so that it can be published. I have two waiting for editing and will be getting those edited by the end of the weekend and ready for publishing. The one I am working on, I am going to try and get another twenty-five hundred words typed into it which will put it around twenty-three thousand words. I am very excited to get it published because it will be my first crime thriller and I hope that everyone enjoys it.

I had to lay back down for a minute because the antibiotics are making me a little nauseous. I have some work to do and need to get started so I will wish everyone a blessed day. For those born on this date, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment