Tuesday, April 23, 2019

4/3/2019

Good morning everyone. How are you today? It is nice and sunny here in Dalton, Georgia. I am getting up a little late this morning due to a hospital visit last night where I had strained the muscles in my abdomen around a hernia that I have. It was very painful and I cried like a baby when I had to use them when getting up until they gave me a Demerol shot. It eased the pain off for a while and allowed me to sleep last night when I got home.

Today will be a sore day but a good day in all because I refuse to let anyone take my joy and peace today. I have things to do and things to get done and they will be completed if it takes every ounce of my being. I have a therapy appointment today which will allow me to get some venting done, but when I leave, I will feel so much better than going in.

I have put off some writing that will be caught up on today as well as some more planning for our move. I have phone calls to make this afternoon to set up some donation tables for our nonprofit to bring in some funding. I feel that God has a plan for Hope Station USA and that her season is about to come.

I have to readjust my writing schedule again because of the lapse in writing so that I remain on a schedule. There are so many things to do that I have to figure things out to get them done. First, I have t shower and wash myself clean before sitting down to do anything so I will end this post here. Take care everyone and have a great Tuesday. "Happy Birthday" to those of you who were born on this date. May you be blessed with many more.

Show your support of Hope Station USA by making a donation below and assisting us in helping the homeless regain their self-sufficiency. Have a blessed day.

Paypal Fundraising


No comments:

Post a Comment