Tuesday, April 30, 2019

4/30/2019

Good morning to all. How are you this fine morning? I wish that I could say that I am fine but, seriously, my shoulder is hurting really bad and has been for the last several days. I have tried everything like IcyHot, my TENS unit, and a hot shower and I am getting no relief at all. My husband swears that I have slept on it wrong, but it would normally be fine by now. It grows weak and hurts to rotate it.

I have my epidural for my lower back today and I will be asking him if he could put a shot in my shoulder to help with the pain as well. It has been causing me to lose sleep because I cannot get into a comfortable position. I had my TENS unit on for almost four hours yesterday and it hardly touched the pain. Now my arm is going weak and there is no sign of relief anywhere or anytime soon.

I slept with Prince Valium last night for my procedure today and slept like crap. I was up every couple of hours with pain in my shoulder. I am hoping that it will go away soon because I can't take too much more.

I have asked my husband if he could take my household chores today while I am sleeping off the medication from my procedure and then I can get up and begin finishing the packing of our stuff in the back room and getting the room cleaned up. I guess he will because I got no answer from him.

Today is a day for me to do very little with an epidural being placed in my lower back, but I will sleep some of it off and then be able to get up and get some writing done today. Tomorrow is the first day of May and the months seem to go by fast. Soon Christmas will be here and a new year. This year I plan to clear up a lot of debt and make it stress-free for both of us.

I will be making small payments to everyone to clear up some credit report debt and help raise our scores. I want our credit cards back down to zero balances by the new year. Everything will be good from that point on as long as it is God's will.

I will probably work on editing one of my books today if I am unable to sit here and write and have it ready to get published. I still have to pick out the cover for both of them before publishing them on Amazon. That will make seven books published and lots more to come.

I WILL be back on my schedule tomorrow with everything including my writing and get manuscripts completed as scheduled. When we move up to our property, we will hopefully be on generator power so that I can keep my laptop charged for writing, but until we get internet, I will have to drive to the nearest McDonalds for internet access to publish them.

Well, I am about to get ready to get going for my procedure and wish everyone a blessed day. "Happy Birthday" to those celebrating their birthday today and may you be blessed with many more. Keep the homeless in your thought and prayers as you go about your day. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment