Friday, April 19, 2019

4/19/2019

Hello everyone. It is a rainy Friday afternoon and the wind is howling. I have been up since around six-thirty and found out we finally got our food stamps after fighting with these people for a week over a stupid interview. So, I went shopping first thing this morning before everyone got up and the days' drama begins. Every day there is nothing but drama around here and it is no wonder that I stay to myself in my room because I want no part of it.

This is why we are moving up in the mountains away from all the drama and to keep my sanity. People feed off drama and I don't see how? I put drama into stories and books for others to read and enjoy. It is all gossip around here and in order for me to stay out of it, I have to hide away in my room.

Today will be a good day to write with the weather being gloomy and rainy. I plan on getting another article short story done, some writing done on my book, and my diabetic menu and journal need to be set up to start tomorrow. I was finally able to buy food today so that I could start the diet the doctor placed me on for my diabetes.

I have so many things to work on that my head spins for a minute, but then gets back to where it should be. I can only keep my mind on the future and that is living on our property and being healthy and happy.

Well, it is that time again to get going before I fall into fatigue and want a nap. I hope everyone has a blessed Friday and gets ready for their weekend. "Happy Birthday" to those of you who were born on this date and may you be blessed with many more. Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment