Sunday, April 7, 2019

4/7/2019

Good morning everyone. I apologize for not posting these last couple of days. We left early Friday morning to go up to our property to do some more clearing before our soil mapping is done. We are going to homestead but still have to go by the legal way to put in a septic tank and get the permits for it.

We got approximately two-thirds to three-quarters of an acre cleared and it is so beautiful up there and very quiet so book writing will be so easy for me. We may have a natural spring on our property which will be a good water source for us. The people are very friendly there and I think we will be so happy there.

Onto everything else, we just got back yesterday, so I have some catching up to do on writing and cleaning. I still have to go over the budget and see where all our money is allotted to so we can keep our books straight. My babies sure did miss us too and mauled us as soon as we walked into the room which I could never get rid of any of them because there is a bond there with all eleven of them.

We go back to our property around the twenty-fourth of this month to have the soil mapped and burn the brush piles we have accumulated. We have kept some trees and got rid of some trees because it will be the yard for the dogs and I want them to have grass to run around and play in and not a yard full of trees.

Well, I'm sorry this post will be short because I have other things that I need to get done and then get started on other things. I wish for everyone to have a blessed day and a very "Happy Birthday" to those born on this date. May you have many more to come. Take care.

P.S Show your support to assist the homeless in regaining their self- sufficiency through our program by clicking one of the links below. They need our help.

Paypal Fundraising


No comments:

Post a Comment