Tuesday, April 16, 2019

4/16/2019

Good afternoon everyone. It is two o'clock in the afternoon here on a beautifully sunny day outside. I just finished cleaning the house and I am now ready to get some things done. I have been procrastinating the last couple of days thinking I could get some writing done but have not managed to stay focused or motivated.

My mind has been cluttered with thoughts of our property and the things that need to be done there along with things around the house that need to get done. It almost seems like I am worn out by the time I sit down at my computer. Then, food stamps have been keeping me stressed because the worker messed up and forgot our phone appointment interview and now trying to get her to call us back after numerous calls to her voicemail, we still get no answer and we are out fo food which the diet my doctor has put me on is in jeopardy along with my sugar skyrocketing enough that they can hospitalize me again.

It just seems like everything needs my attention and there is only one of me to get everything done. I still have to set up tables for Hope Station USA to get some funding to come in so that our services can continue helping the homeless. It has been hard getting anyone to donate a few dollars, but I donate my time, effort, and money every day to keep her going. I have to start working on grants here shortly to see if funding is possible there.

I have a few places to send grant proposals that might help but it will take a lot of money to get one location set up when we need several locations in each state to help end homelessness. I feel deep down in my being that God has a purpose for me and that he will provide for the needs that we have to make this all come true. We need just one location up and running for a year to see our progress and when others see what good we are doing, maybe it will change a lot of minds about the work we are really doing and seeing what a good thing it is.

Well enough of my thoughts, for now, I need to get working on some things and force myself to get motivated. I hope everyone enjoys the day they have been blessed with. Do something nice for someone less fortunate today and pay it forward. For those born on this date, "Happy Birthday" and may you be blessed with many more. Keep the homeless in your daily prayers and pray that Hope Station USA will receive the funding we need to get our project, "Pathway to Self-Sufficiency" up and running. Take care.

Paypal Fundraising


No comments:

Post a Comment