Saturday, April 13, 2019

4/13/2019

Good morning everyone. It is sixty-two degrees here in Dalton, Georgia with rain showers this morning. The roommates are leaving for an overnight trip this morning so it will be just my husband and me here. My husband is still asleep and I just got up a few minutes ago and let the dogs out and fed them. I am now sitting here with my first cup of coffee trying to wake myself up all the way to get motivated.

I have plenty of things to do this morning and writing being the major part of my day next to exercising. I am going to try and get back on the treadmill today because I haven't been since the swelling of my ankles. I have a goal of forty pounds to lose by August thirty-first so that I may be able to go on my charity walk in September.

I have not worked on it for a minute because we have been working on our property stuff to get ready to move there in July. We have plenty of things to do to get it ready for the move and plus I have to get tables set up for Hope Station to collect donations and writing grant proposals for our project funding. So, there is plenty to do.

I am going to be working on my diabetes menu today and going through the cabinets to see what food we do have and what needs to be bought when our food stamps do come in. The caseworker has been playing around and she missed our phone interview so we didn't get our food stamps on the eleventh like we were supposed to. So, now I have to make do with what we do have in the house if anything at all that I can eat.

Today's writing goal is to have another twenty-five hundred to five thousand words written in one book and begin the editing process of another already finished one. I know that I can do it since it will be nice and quiet around here.

Well, it is time to get going on things and my husband needs his coffee. I hope that everyone has an awesome and blessed day. "Happy Birthday" to those who were born on this date and may you be blessed with many more. Let's also show our support for Hope Station USA by making a donation which is clicking one of the links below. Take care.


Paypal Fundraising

No comments:

Post a Comment