Tuesday, April 9, 2019

4/8/2019 & 4/9/2019

Hello everyone. How are you? I am doing pretty good today and I just got back from a doctor's appointment with a diabetes diet that I have to follow. It shouldn't be hard because I already eat the right food except for splurging every now and then which I have to cut out. My husband cleaned our room while I was gone which I love him for. He is such a big help to me more so when I'm sick.

Now that I am home, I get to start my list and get things done but just a few hours late. I am feeling positive so far today and will be seeing my therapist tomorrow with another letter that I have to write in order to begin processing my trauma. Writing my books help very much, but to write a letter to someone who has hurt me is somewhat difficult and takes time for me to write.

Besides writing my letter, I have to do some more writing on my book in order to finish it. I have written over twenty-thousand words so far and hopefully will make twenty-five-thousand today. I have to clean the house and get my tweets out before doing my writing. I try to stay on my schedule, but when people or appointments pull me away it becomes difficult to stay on track.

4/9/2019

My apologies for not publishing this post yesterday, but I became overwhelmed with the blahs which sucked every bit of my energy after my doctor's appointment. I found myself to be bed bound and not wanting to do anything. I have these days every so often and it makes it hard to catch up on things the next day.

Today, I am just waking up and having my first cup of coffee while the dogs are outside. Every one of them just wants to give me lovin'. So, I have to take a few minutes and give each one some attention so they will calm down. I love them and I know they love me.

Well, time to get things done around here while I have the energy to do them. I will post more tomorrow, so have an awesome day everyone and "Happy Birthday" to those born on this date. Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment