Wednesday, March 20, 2019

3/20/2019

Good morning to all. It is five twenty-nine in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and in the forties outside. My husband and I have been up for about thirty minutes now and he has brought me some coffee. Usually, I don't stay up long this early in the morning, but I have a doctor's appointment today and I want to get a jumpstart on my to-do list and get some writing done.

I just took my injections and my blood sugar wasn't that bad this morning and I drank a nutritional drink for breakfast. I feel pretty good this morning and I have a positive attitude so far. I am just feeling a bit anxious for Friday to get here because we are going up to get started on our property.

We have to clear the brush from the property and clean it up to make it ready for our house to be built. I still have to get the dimensions down for the house so that it can be framed out and planned where everything is going to go. I can't wait to see our whole house built and then we will begin building our farm with a chicken coop and pig pen to start off with. Cows will come later.

The goal is to have a farm that is income producing along with an office for me to write. The location is beautiful and in the mountains. There are only eight hundred people in this little town and the property is beautiful. When we go up this Friday, I will take pictures of what the property looks like at the beginning and I will post pictures of our progress as we clear the brush. I want to share it with all of you.

I will be doing some writing today and working more on finishing the book I am writing now. It is a crime thriller and I am enjoying writing it. It is about a serial killer who is a cannibal. I am sure having fun writing it because it is funny where my mind will go and how creative it can be.

Well, it is going on six o'clock and I want to get everything going so I will leave you here for now. I want to let you know that I care about every one of you and that I appreciate you reading my posts and following my website.

I want to wish everyone an awesome "Hump Day" and a blessed one. To all of you who were born on this day, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more.

If you would like to make a donation to our nonprofit to assist us in helping the homeless click on one of the links below and your donation is greatly appreciated. Take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment