Sunday, March 3, 2019

3/3/2019

Good morning everyone. It is seven forty-two in the morning and a chilly forty-five degrees outside here in Dalton, Georgia. This is my second time getting up this morning because I was up for almost two hours at three o'clock this morning and sat here doing some writing on a book.

I am drinking a cup of hot coffee which tastes so good this morning. I fed the dogs but they are not ready to go outside since I let them out at three o'clock. I have put food down for them but they are still in bed and not ready to get up yet.

I am the only one up in the house so far and will probably be until nine o'clock or so. it is supposed to rain here today and that usually makes everyone sleep late. That is fine by me because I love peace and quiet. I can get things done that way. :)

I hope everyone had a safe night last night? I know some of you probably partied a little and that is okay as long as you were responsible and safe. I had a pretty quiet night last night and went to be early because I did a lot yesterday and had to deal with a bout of hypoglycemia while driving which was pretty scary for me, but I made it home safely.

I completed everything on my schedule yesterday except for my bedtime walk on the treadmill. I do the treadmill three times daily to lose weight and to condition myself for a state walk that is going to happen in September. I plan on walking a big circle around the state of Georgia to bring about awareness of homelessness. it will be a major fundraiser and should take me approximately three weeks to walk.

My husband is going with me as my support and will be parked five miles ahead of me as a checkpoint for me to take a break. I will be posting on a separate page on the charity website my journey and any things that happen while on this walk. I will have my route posted in case anyone wants to come say hello or get a picture with me. My husband will be set up to also take donations while I am out walking.

After all my daily stuff is done, I will be working on the walk stuff and getting all our checkpoints down and what not. I am doing the treadmill now, but April first I will be walking along a hwy here because walking a treadmill and walking outside are totally different. I have forty pounds to lose before August thirty-first to be cleared medically for this walk and I plan on making that goal.

well, I need to get this posted and want to wish everyone a great day and a very "Happy Birthday" to those born on this date. Take care.

Also if you want to contribute to our organization I will place two links below for you to do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment