Wednesday, March 27, 2019

3/27/2019

Good morning everyone. It is seven twenty-six in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and I have not seen outside yet but I know that it is thirty-eight degrees outside and a bit chilly. We have been up since six this morning. I have plenty of things to do today and writing being one of them. I am making preparations still for our move and getting things ready and also making preparations for Hope Station USA.

I know that I need to get back on the treadmill and workout in order to do the charity walk in September and I need to begin making phone calls to set up tables for donations. I need to get that done.

Sorry for my absence, I laid back down with my husband for a bit and fell asleep. Anyway, I have got some things to do. I have some articles to write for journals and I have to finish working on my book. I plan on having it done next Monday and starting on the next one Tuesday. I have to balance my writing with everything else and these are the things that are important for me to get done.

I wish everyone an awesome day and to everyone born on this date, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more.

Paypal Fundraising


No comments:

Post a Comment