Tuesday, March 5, 2019

3/5/2019

Good morning everyone. How are you this morning? it is ten forty-seven and twenty-three degrees outside and we are under a freeze warning. I have been up for a little over an hour and have had two cups of coffee, gotten the dogs out to potty, and spent a few minutes with my husband outside while he works on an old truck. I am just getting started with my day and it looks promising.

My sugar has been out of whack since the holidays and now I am finally grasping hold of it again. I need to get everything in order and my body conditioned so that I can do this charity walk in September. I have some weight to lose and have my physical health back in order for my doctor to clear me.

My writing is going good and I start my second book in the "How I Survived" series today which I am excited about. It is on addictions and tells my story of addictions as well. I think everyone is addicted to something in their life and sometimes it can get out of control.

I am also working on buying our property and getting things set up in that department. Which I am excited to have our own property and a tiny house for now while we build our big house. I am still planning on having a farm and that makes me happy.

I have begun working on my grant proposal writing for Hope Stations project of a tiny community and it seems promising too. It will be a big advantage for the homeless and will benefit the community too. I think it will make a huge impact in the community and bring society back under reigns again.

Well, I need to get this posted and I wish everyone a great day. "Happy Birthday" to those born on this day and remember those sleeping outside in your thoughts and prayers. Please join with me and show your support of our program by making a donation with one of the links below. Take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment