Monday, March 25, 2019

3/25/2019

Good morning everyone. It is eight forty-six in the morning here in Dalton with gray skies outside. My husband and I are drinking our first cup of coffee and I just fed the dogs and got them outside. We have an appointment with his lawyer this morning to get the rest of his money owed and then I am coming back home to get back into my writing.

I have a week left to get one of my books finished since I had to change my schedule around. So now I can get back on schedule and have some more books ready for editing. I still have two being edited now. I lost my motivation for a minute because of having to buy our property and then taking trips there to begin the clearing process so that we can build our home.

Now, I have to make things work together so that both can be done. I know it won't be easier said than done, but I will remain positive through it all. Working together with my husband should make it easier with clearing the property and right now we are just clearing the space where the house and septic system will be going since it all has to be inspected.

Well, I will make this post short due to getting ready to leave for our appointment. I wish everyone a blessed and awesome day. "Happy Birthday" to everyone born on this date. May you have many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment