Tuesday, March 12, 2019

3/12/2019

Good morning everyone. How are you? I am still trying to wake up and no one saved me any coffee so I am waiting for another pot to brew. I spent a few minutes over the toilet this morning throwing up phlegm that ended up in my stomach while I slept, so it has not been a happy morning.

We have an appointment with the lawyer today to collect my husband's settlement check from the car fender bender he was in over six months ago. it isn't going to be much but it is enough for him to buy his truck and then the rest will be sat on for the expenses of buying our property in a couple of months.

I have been at a standstill in writing on my books but that will change today. I have to have both of them completed by Sunday morning and that shouldn't be hard to do since one is fiction and the other is a crime thriller which I get drawn into the story as I write it. I am positive that I will have both of them done or almost there by Sunday.

My husband is happy about his truck now since it will help us move our stuff to the property. I will be happy to have a yard big enough for the babies to run and play in. I am very excited and can't wait. I still have to draw out the plans for the rest of the house so I know how big to make the fencing around the yard. It is bad when you have two dogs that can jump a five-foot fence so the fencing will be six-feet and concreted in the ground so there is no chance of escaping. We have six small dogs that are mischevious and will try to find a way out.

Well, I need to get things going. I still have to take a shower now that everyone else is done. I have some homework to do for my therapy session that needs to take some time to do, so I want to wish everyone a blessed day and a "Happy Birthday" to those born on this date. Keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers that they remain safe and healthy. Take care

Please show your support for our project in getting them off the streets by selecting a link below. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment