Thursday, March 28, 2019

3/28/2019

Good morning everyone. It is eleven forty-five in the morning here on a beautifully sunny day outside. I have been up for about an hour but I was up early this morning with my husband who chose to go back to bed so I went and laid with him. The dogs are outside and happy and I just got our new address for our property this morning, so it is starting out to be a good day.

I have a doctor's appointment in about an hour so this post will be short because I have other things that need to be done before I leave in thirty minutes. I should be finishing up my book in progress by the end of Monday. So, I need to get it in gear.

Once I finish this post, I have to update the nonprofit blog as well, plus check in on the GoFundMe account. I need to post an update there too. I have so many things to do during the day that it isn't funny. I am strong and full of motivation right now because things are moving forward with our property and that is what keeps me going. Yes, it is a little stressful because we have to pay out some money for our property but what can you expect, we are purchasing something that will be ours.

well, let me get going and I will post more tomorrow so have a happy day and be blessed. "Happy Birthday" to those born on this date and may you have many more. Take care and please click a link below to show your support of our cause to end homelessness and hunger.

Paypal Fundraising

No comments:

Post a Comment