Tuesday, July 10, 2018

7/10/2018

Hello everyone. how are you? I am doing good this morning considering I got to sleep in a little. I am now ready for my day. Taking to you guys first makes my day go better, so you are my priority. I was not nauseous last night after taking meds and skipping the one that I think that was causing me to throw up every night. So, I know that it is too strong for me and will be seeing the doctor tomorrow morning to let her know and to correct my dosage.

I stayed up until about midnight last night working on one of my books and got quite a bit done. I will be finishing off the chapter today after I clean this back room/ office, lol. It is my day to clean the house and then to clean this room before making any videos. It will also feel awkward because I don't have my dentures yet and will be toothless, lol.

Sorry, I had things to do and got stuck doing them, so now it is 10 o'clock at night and I just finished organizing and cleaning the back room where I am now. I have to have organization and cleanliness to be comfortable. well, I have some things to get done and wish everyone a good restful night. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment