Sunday, July 8, 2018

7/8/2018

Good evening everyone. How was everyone's weekend? I do apologize for not posting yesterday but had every intention to do so. I even started my post but got called to do other things and the day slipped by me. So, here I am completely exhausted from a day of multitasking. I was mowing the yard, cleaning the house, and doing laundry all at the same time. Figure out how I managed that, lol. What I did was go out mow a little, come in and wash some dishes, change the laundry over just to go back out and mow some more.

My husband was off helping someone, but as soon as he got back and saw me mowing the yard, he took over. We have been married going on five years and we have only had one really stressful disagreement and that was about who was going to move the yard, lol. I did it for so long by myself and working from home, it was my only form of exercise besides running to the store at the end of the block.

I have slipped by one day on my schedule and should be able to catch everything up over the next two days because we have no appointments until Thursday, thank God. There is one week a month where we have appointments every day of the week and sometimes two appointments on the same day. It does get crazy every now and then.

So, I will be here every day to keep everyone informed of how my day is going and what progress I have made in catching up and how far along my writing has gone. For now, I will be sitting here writing and getting the catch up started. So, to everyone, I wish a very good night and get some rest because the work week begins again tomorrow for most. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment