Thursday, July 12, 2018

7/12/2018

Good afternoon friends and family, old and new. How are you today? It is almost the weekend and I know everyone is anxious for it to get here? My apologies for not posting yesterday, after the doctor's appointment and grocery shopping and running some other errands, I was not feeling well mentally and needed to lay down in a quiet, dark room.

On a brighter note, I just got my letter from the diagnostics place that my mammogram was normal and there were no malignancies. That made me feel better to know and now I can wait another year unless things change. Today was a little weird being that when I got up from a restlessness night, I felt the sudden urge to stay near my husband for some reason. I could not put my finger on it, so he is staying close to home today and an eye on me.

I will try more writing today and hopefully get closer to having one done. I was just looking at websites for cover images and pricing and found several that were intriguing. It will be fun when the time comes to format my books and set up the covers. I am really anxious but will take my time writing and editing and should be on schedule to publish two or three books in August. I will have a fourth book which will become a short story freebie or a short story to one of my characters, I haven't decided but would like some feedback in the comments of which you think it should be?

Well, I need to get going to accomplish my daily goals and wish everyone the best day ever. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment