Saturday, July 14, 2018

7/14/2018

Good Morning to all my friends and family, even the new ones. How are we feeling this beautiful Saturday morning? I have been up since four o'clock and showered and packed the car for the flea market. Now I am enjoying my coffee with my wonderful husband before doing my hair and getting there early to get a good table. 

I am feeling very positive this morning about meeting and talking with people and getting my brand out there. I have three different books to sell and next month will have five or six. I have been working diligently on getting the next two books done and can see the light at the end of the tunnel on finishing them for next month.

Getting into a routine can sometimes be hard, but it will soon happen and that's when more books will be written. Granted, a lot of my books will be novellas but that is okay too. I just can't see myself doing anything else but writing. It is good therapy for me and it helps me deal with a lot of things as well as giving people something good to read that is enjoyable.

On my "How I Survived Prostitution" book, the people I gave a copy to for reading stated they liked it and that it was heartfelt. I have been getting good feedback on all my books because I don't fluff them with words and don't beat around the bush about anything. I make them easy to read and not full of long, hard to pronounce words.

Well, it is time to get ready to head out the door. I wish everyone an awesome Saturday and a blessed one. Wish me luck for a good bookselling day. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment