Friday, July 20, 2018

7/20/2018

Good morning and "Happy Friday" everyone. The weekend is finally here again and I can't believe how fast the year is going by. I woke up earlier but was still tired so I laid back down and just got back up. I am ready for another day of writing because I will have both books done by Sunday evening and ready to print up for editing.

It must be nice outside because I can hear the birds chirping and some sunlight showing through the room. The dogs are playing and paying around while my husband is sitting watching television. I am so glad that it is Friday because my neck procedure is on Tuesday and I can't wait. My neck has been hurting for the past few weeks. 

I am glad to be here talking to all my followers, friends, and family. I look forward to posting my life to you every day whether it is good or bad. This is the one place I like to vent until we head for an amusement park where screaming and yelling look normal, lol. 

I was up late last night working on some writing and will be doing some more after we get back from my husband's doctor's appointment this afternoon. I am so excited to actually have them done by the end of the weekend. It has been one big journey writing them and I have enjoyed it so much. There are many other books that are waiting to be written and my heart is set on making my goal this year.

My plan is to have a book a week written and ready for editing and thanks to software on my computer, it will make the editing process easier with it reading it back to me while I follow along on the printed version to catch any mistakes and adding any remarks to the side. I tried the dictation part but it is hard for me for some reason to speak the story from my head but I have no problem writing it from my head.

Well, it is time to go get busy. I have a room to clean and laundry to catch up on and then some other things before his appointment. I wish everyone with a birthday today, "Happy Birthday" and to everyone else, have a wonderful and hopefully short day. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment