Sunday, July 15, 2018

7/15/2018

Good morning everyone. It is Sunday and a day of rest for many. I didn't have so much luck yesterday at the flea market but I did hand out plenty of my author brochures and spoke with people. A couple of them were interested in audiobooks, so I sent them to my Amazon page since two of my books are in audiobook format. In all, it was a good day even though I didn't sell anything. Just knowing that I got out there and got my name and books into the hands of people was a good day.

I am not going to the flea market this morning so I will be staying home and working on finishing my books and some crafts I have been working on. I will also be setting up some scripts for my author videos to get them started not to mention some podcasts. I will be looking at doing a podcast every week and maybe a video or two a week. I want everyone to get a chance to read my books and either learn from them or get some pleasure from them.

My husband is in a mood this morning because he is trying to wake up to go with our roommate to the flea market and the dogs are telling him that they are awake by running around the room and back and forth out the back door barking at nothing. The tiniest one is so cute trying to be a big dog and barking at things.

I went out and got my newspapers from the curb and took my coupon inserts out and will be getting those done today as well. I love couponing and saving money and I already have a full six-foot shelf filled with condiments, hygiene, and laundry stuff. I have the whole bottom shelf filled with two-liter bottles of soda for the month. It doesn't look like much but it helps us save for other things.

I will be working on sketching out our house today. We will be soon buying some land and building our own house. So we get to design our house and make it the way we want it. I find this to be fun because I want something unique so I will be designing it today just to get started. Our goal is to have a mini farm and becoming self-sufficient.

Well, a new day has begun and my first cup of coffee down so I will leave you to rest today and get ready for a new work week. Thank you so much for following my webpage and reading my posts. I appreciate all my friends and family, old and new. So, have a great and blessed day. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment