Monday, July 9, 2018

7/9/2018


Good evening all and how was our first day back to work? My first day of the week was okay at the start and then went downhill from there. I ended up with a really stiff neck which caused a moderate headache on the right side of my head, so I feel a little miserable right now, but always look forward to communicating with you and being myself.

I manage to get a few things done today and as soon as I finish here I will be working on one of my books. I am anxious to finish them and begin the editing process. See, whether I feel good or not I always try to be here and you, my friends and family make me feel better and forget my pain.

I just finished posting some ads on my published books and ran some posts on my social media sites to get the word out about my already published books. I will also post updates about the new books on my website where you can actually purchase an autographed book from me personally.

Tomorrow, I will also be checking in on doing some promo videos for Youtube, my site, and will post them on social media. I am fearful of being on cam
era but I think I can do it and have to get over my fear, right?

My weekly goals will be getting one book done, possibly both, printing them up and then going over them with the editing process. I will keep everyone updated and let you know the publishing date of both of them. Well, it is time to go get to work and I hope everyone has a great night and remember to love each other. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment