Friday, July 6, 2018

7/6/2018

"Good morning!" How is everyone doing this morning? it is going on eight o'clock here and I have been up since seven thirty. I got up before my alarm clock went off. I am doing pretty good this morning even with my scheduled mammogram this morning. I really look forward to that. 😀 There is just something about my breasts being squished in a machine that makes me smile. I am glad it is only once a year. It feels like the machine is ripping my skin off of my chest.

Other than that, I finished my schedule of things yesterday which makes me happy. I finally got things done, so now I just need to keep it up. I will be posting a short story today which my goal is to post one every three days since they are around five thousand words.

This will be a short post because I need to get ready to leave for my appointment. I wish everyone an awesome Friday and I will post again tomorrow. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment