Monday, July 16, 2018

7/16/2018

Good morning everyone. It is such a cloudy day here and I can feel the rain coming but it still makes it a great day for me to stay in front of my computer and work on my books. I feel amped up this morning and I have already run to the bank to make a deposit, stopped by the grocery store to get a few things for dinner, and dropped off some prescriptions for a morning pickup tomorrow. I am moving this morning and it is Monday, what is really going on? :)

Today's goals are going to be met come hell or high water and I feel pretty good about it. I do have to make something later today and write a letter for my therapy session in the morning, but it will get done also. I feel like running right now and I don't understand why. I know a lot of you are dragging out of bed or dreading the day because it is Monday, but I have not felt like this in a long time.

My husband is still lying in bed awake watching television and it is eleven o'clock in the morning, go figure. I spent the weekend watching the "Harry Potter Marathon" and look forward to next week when "Shark Week" comes on. I feel like I will be finishing one book by Wednesday and the other could possibly be done by the same day. I am also working on a "freebie" book as well which already has a few short stories written for it.

Sorry if I seem to be rambling on but that is how much energy I have today to get things done and I will use it in a positive manner. The dogs have just as much energy today with them running all around the room playing with each other. I think I could have a book written a day with as much energy as they have, lol.

I had a new short story ready for posting on the site but using Word threw the whole blog page template off, so I am having to make some adjustments to it, but it will be up today for sure. Well, time to get flying with things. I wish everyone a happy Monday and a prosperous one. We all need a little money in our pockets. So have a great day and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment