Thursday, July 19, 2018

7/19/2018

Good morning to all. I haven't been outside yet to tell you what it looks like or how hot or cold it is. I do know that it is cool here in the back room without any fans or AC on. The dogs are playing and my husband is still laying in the bed. I actually got a lot accomplished yesterday and a chapter is done in each book. I have two remaining chapters to go to finish one book which I realized last night that I will have to break two chapters up into other chapters because they are each going to be thirty pages long if I don't.

The other book I should have done by the end of the weekend which I am happy about. I am still writing short stories for my other two books which will be done by the end of the month. I am moving right along. The editing process will be fun, but I look forward to having both of these books ready for publishing by the middle of next month.

The short story books should be ready for editing at the end of this month and hopefully published the middle of next month. I will be editing the two and working on writing the next one which would fall into the genre of a paranoid crime thriller. I love working on two or three books at once, it breaks up the monotony and keeps it from being boring to me.

Sometimes writer's block happens with one and so I move to the other book and have no problem writing on it. I just feel the need to pump books out because I have a goal for the year which I intend to make. The stories are there in my mind and the outlines are done, I just need to write them. once I pull out the outline, the writing becomes easy as the storyline just falls into place in my mind.

Other than that, everything is good so far and now I have been outside and it is beautiful and not so hot, yet. We have had some really high temperatures here lately and the hottest month is not even here yet which is August. We are trying to stay cool and I am trying to keep functioning and it seems to be working.

Well, here it is that time again that I must get to work and I wish everyone a blessed and prosperous day. "Happy Birthday" to everyone with a birthday today. Take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment